Monday, April 23, 2012

Story ideas

I've always been one to think about magic more than swords and shields, so if I begin a story it will probably focus around a group and at least one magic user. Slowly developing his or her powers, focusing on their story more than the others in the group at first anyway. I would start with a simple accident causing the character to discover or be discovered as a magician/sorcerer/warlock what ever the terminology I decide on would be. They would slowly discover that magic was always just within their grasp and that now it is on the tips of their fingers. Either have an old sect of mages teach this character, or have them train slowly to discover their powers alone and/or with the group of characters to be met later. Slightly odd hair color but nothing ridiculous like, a neon green, bright blue, etc. Slender/skinny body type, dark/faded colored clothes.

This is all I have for now, I will write more on story ideas later when the mood strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment